Forum FORUM REKLAMOWE Strona Główna FORUM REKLAMOWE
DARMOWA REKLAMA TWOJEJ STRONY NA FORUM REKLAMOWYM

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

th in seven games. "Its a little tough, you know,"

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM REKLAMOWE Strona Główna -> REKLAMA TOPLIST I RANKINGÓW
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
hfy962464

PostWysłany: Wto Sie 07, 2018 02:47    Temat postu: th in seven games. "Its a little tough, you know," Odpowiedz z cytatem

WATKINS GLEN, N. Alec Burks Jersey .Y. -- Sam Hornish Jr. has won the pole for the Nationwide Zippo 200 at Watkins Glen International. It was the second straight pole at The Glen for Hornish, who turned a lap at 123.291 miles per hour. That eclipsed the pole record of 123.241 mph set two years ago by Kurt Busch. Its Hornishs third Nationwide pole in 87 career races. NASCAR Sprint Cup regular Kyle Busch will start second, followed by Joey Logano, Regan Smith and reigning Cup champion Brad Keselowski. Nationwide points leader Austin Dillon will go off 14th. Hornish and Smith are tied for second in the standings, 14 points behind. Alec Burks Jazz Jersey . It was just business as usual for the Thunder at home. Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder beat the Bulls 107-95 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win. Dante Exum Jersey . The 22-year-old Kreider was injured Friday night in New Yorks win at Columbus, but played in the next two games -- including Monday nights win over Phoenix. But the left winger, who has 17 goals and 37 points this season, was limited to about 10 minutes of ice time in each of the previous games. http://www.officialjazzproauthentic.com/Authentic-Tony-Bradley-Jazz-Jersey/ . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. DETROIT -- Robbie Ray provided a glimpse of what the Detroit Tigers saw in him when they acquired the pitching prospect for Doug Fister. Ray gave up one run in his major league debut and got plenty of run support, especially from Miguel Cabrera, to help Detroit rout the Houston Astros 11-4 on Tuesday night for its season-high seventh straight win. When Ray walked off the mound and toward the dugout in the sixth inning, he was given a standing ovation by a crowd that included his mother, father, fiancee and her family. "I did enjoy it," he said. "I started tearing up a little bit." Some of those same fans may have wondered what the Tigers were thinking when they traded a 14-game winner to Washington for the 22-year-old Ray during the off-season. "I got the sense that before today, they didnt know who I was," Ray said. Now, they know and 27,939 fans probably liked what they witnessed from the hard-throwing lefty. Ray (1-0) gave up one run, five hits and a walk, and struck out five in 5 1-3 innings. He probably earned another turn in the rotation because Anibal Sanchez is on the disabled list with a cut on his right middle finger. "Id be surprised if it was somebody else," Tigers manager Brad Ausmus said. Ray responded well when Jose Altuve led off the game with a bloop down the right field line, which he turned into a double. Dexter Fowler followed with an infield single after Ray ran past first base when Cabrera tossed him the ball. With the poise Ausmus predicted he would have, Ray struck out the third and fourth batters in Houstons lineup and an inning-inning groundout got him out of the jam. "That was a big inning," Houston manager Bo Porter said. "You have a guy whos making his first major league start on the ropes with the middle of the order coming up. "But to his credit, he was able to get out of it." The former Nationals prospect had a shot to have a scoreless start, but second baseman Ian Kinsler dropped a popup that allowed Fowler to score in the sixth innning. Jae Crowder Jersey. "Hes got good stuff and a good head on his shoulders," Tigers catcher Alex Avila said. "But people cant -- or shouldnt -- put pressure on the kid about being part of the Fister trade." Cabrera homered in the first inning for his first of four hits and four RBIs. He raised his batting average to .293 after it was .206 on April 21. The reigning two-time AL MVP, who matched a season high with the four hits, had an RBI single in the seventh and a two-run double in the eighth. "Every player goes through a little bit of a lull once in a while," Ausmus said. "Its just that I think Miggy has set such a high standard that people dont expect it." The Tigers scored two runs in the third inning and another in the fourth. J.D. Martinez was the only player in Detroits lineup who did not have a hit until he had an RBI single in the five-run eighth. Houston, which has the worst record in the majors (10-23), lost its fourth straight and sixth in seven games. "Its a little tough, you know," right-hander Josh Fields said after giving up five runs and getting only two outs. "Were struggling. But itll be all right." Brett Oberholtzer (0-6) allowed four runs, nine hits, two sacrifice flies and a walk over six innings. "I thought he did a good job of battling and did a good job of leaving us in a good position when he left the game," Porter said. The Astros bullpen, though, ended any shot of at least staying competitive in the game by giving up seven runs. "Extremely troubled," Porter said. "If our bullpen would have been able to keep it there, it would have been a different ballgame." NOTES: Detroit OF Torii Hunter extended his hitting streak to 13 games and had the first of Detroits three sacrifice flies. ... Porter said RHP Scott Feldman, who has been on the DL since mid-April with right biceps tendinitis, will start Friday at Baltimore and said a decision will be made Wednesday or Thursday about who will be taken out of the rotation. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Sie 07, 2018 02:47    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM REKLAMOWE Strona Główna -> REKLAMA TOPLIST I RANKINGÓW Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: