Forum FORUM REKLAMOWE Strona Główna FORUM REKLAMOWE
DARMOWA REKLAMA TWOJEJ STRONY NA FORUM REKLAMOWYM

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Some of th

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM REKLAMOWE Strona Główna -> REKLAMA TOPLIST I RANKINGÓW
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
hfy962464

PostWysłany: Sro Sie 08, 2018 02:39    Temat postu: from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Some of th Odpowiedz z cytatem

SAO PAULO - The duel for the Formula One title arrives in Brazil with Mercedes teammates Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg fighting to get into good position ahead of the season-ending race in Abu Dhabi later this month. Dallas Goedert Eagles Jersey .Rosberg needs to win in Brazil on Sunday to have a real shot at his first title. Hamilton just needs to stay close to his teammate to close in on his second drivers title.The championship cant be decided at Interlagos this weekend because the race in Abu Dhabi will be worth double points, but the result in Sao Paulo will determine how the title fight will be set up for the finale.Hamilton has a 24-point lead and would clinch the title with consecutive second-place finishes or by coming third in Brazil and a second in Abu Dhabi. Rosberg will need to be nearly perfect in both races to keep his hopes alive.Its clear that I need to rely on something happening, Rosberg said. For sure its not enough for me to win, unfortunately, but thats the way it is. In sports, so much can happen, so Im still very optimistic.Hamilton has been on a remarkable run in the final part of the season, winning five straight races to open up a big lead going into the decisive races. He started behind Rosberg in two of the last three races but was still able to overcome his teammate and finish with the victory.Its been quite a phenomenal season, Hamilton said. This year, for sure, has been the best year of my career. I feel like Ive grown as a driver.The 29-year-old Rosberg led the drivers standings early in the season but failed to keep up with Hamilton in the later part. He hasnt won since the German GP at home in July, eight races ago. He stayed within range of his teammate by finishing second in five of the last six races.The start of Rosbergs struggles began almost at the same time as his relationship with Hamilton deteriorated following contact between them at the Belgian GP. The 29-year-old British driver was angry about being taken out by his teammate and Rosberg was also criticized by team officials.I dont think anything has changed, Rosberg said. It was an intense battle before and it still is an intense battle now. I dont know his exact opinion on things, but for me nothing has changed since then.Lewis has done a little bit of a better job since then. Thats it, pretty simple, Rosberg added. But as I say, still two races (left).The title race remains undecided in great part because of the rule change that made the season-ending race worth double points, a move aimed at keeping fan interest alive throughout the season.Great news that for sure this year I have a chance to win the championship the way it is now, thats a good thing, Rosberg said. Im also happy because its good for the fans and that its going to be exciting until the very end. For sure it keeps me very, very optimistic.It will be the last race at Interlagos before an extensive renovation at the paddock and pit areas. There were some safety changes for this year, including the addition of runoff areas and a new pit entrance and pit exit.Its a lot safer now, Williams driver Felipe Massa said. I hope we will see less accidents than in the past.Rain is expected for the weekend, which could add even more unknowns to the title race. The Abu Dhabi GP will be on Nov. 23.___Follow Tales Azzoni at http://twitter.com/tazzoni Paul Worrilow Eagles Jersey . Founding members of the Genie Army, a group of Eugenie Bouchard supporters who cheered for the rising tennis star during the Australian Open in January, will be in the city for the Rogers Cup, beginning this weekend. Josh Sweat Eagles Jersey . Louis against the Blues. The Canucks picked up their second straight victory in the swings opener on Tuesday in Calgary before getting routed in Minnesota last night, 5-1. http://www.theeaglesshoponline.com/Youth-Mike-Wallace-Eagles-Jersey/ . Cox started the season with San Francisco, but was released by the team on Nov. 12 before being signed by Seattle, where he appeared in two games and tallied three tackles before being released on Dec.EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Despite the sudden retirement of running back David Wilson, the New York Giants are confident that they have enough depth at the position. The 23-year-old Wilson announced his retirement on Monday because of neck and back injuries. "I feel for him," said quarterback Eli Manning, whose brother Cooper had his football career end because of a similar injury at the University of Mississippi. And his other older brother, Peyton, overcame spinal fusion surgery two years ago. "Its a tough situation, but it could have been a lot worse. Its a little bit scary, but he made the right decision by walking away. Were all going to miss him, because he was going to be a big part of our offence." And one Giants player, in particular, could relate to Wilsons situation. Linebacker Jameel McClain, signed as a free agent from Baltimore in the off-season, suffered a similar injury to the one that ended Wilsons career when McClain was with the Ravens in 2012. McClain suffered a bruised spinal cord and aggravated a long-standing case of spinal stenosis. At the time, McClain was told by Ravens doctors that he would never play football ever again. After the injury, McClain was released by the Ravens and signed by the Giants. He is listed on the depth chart as their starting middle linebacker, with projected starter Jon Beason still recovering from a broken foot suffered in minicamp in June. "I can understand to a certain extent," McClain said. "I can relate because of the circumstances and having the same options. I really didnt know much about my injury. The situation is a little different, but I had the same numbness and tingling my neck, hands and feet. After I first came here and we met each other, I talked to David and told him about my situation." McClain said that he was born with a slight case of spinal stenosis. "What happened to David felt so real to me," said McClain, who started 10 games for the Ravens last season before getting hurt, and had 52 tackles and a forced fumble. "I was told that I would never play again," he said. "David is a young man with a lot of talent. Its a wild situation how this happened." McClain did not have surgery to correct his problem. "I spent three months, had a test, waited another three months, had another test," McClain said. "I dont know if it was toughness or ignorance, but I didnt know much about it to be scared. I had to confront my situation and have been moving in the right direction." McClain has not had to endure another burner or stinger as Wilson had last Tuesday. Avonte Maddox Eagles Jersey. . "Sometimes, you have to put your future in the hands of nature and God," McClain said. "Playing again was something I just needed to do in time. I was focused on coming right back. I havent had another stinger in a long while and I dont plan on having another." Still, McClain feels bad for Wilson. "My thoughts and prayers are with him 100 per cent," McClain said. Several of Wilsons teammates expressed confidence that the team has depth at the position. "He always came out with a smile on his face," running back Peyton Hillis said. "The whole week, weve been like that. We still think we have a strong running back group. We have a group of guys who can produce. We have power backs who can get yardage when we need it. But make no bones about it. David Wilson will be missed." Coach Tom Coughlin started the teams early morning meeting on Tuesday by talking about Wilson. "He said, Once a Giant, always a Giant," Coughlin said. "He didnt want pity and I think that was a key. I related my feelings about David and his attitude. He actually helped me to understand it all better." Coughlin said that he had his concerns about Wilson, especially having the spinal fusion surgery last January. "There was always the possibility that he couldnt return," Coughlin said. "We were very concerned and very aware." But the Giants moved on without the former first-round pick. "Our running backs all did a good job," Coughlin said about the teams rushing attack in a 17-13 win against Buffalo in the Hall of Fame game on Sunday night. Rookie Andre Williams was the most impressive of the Giants rushers. The fourth-round pick from Boston College gained 48 yards on seven carries and had a touchdown against Buffalo. "Im not surprised at all," Coughlin said of Williams performance. "Its what we expected. Thats why we drafted him." NOTES: The Giants held their first night practice of training camp, practicing from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Some of those on the injured list who missed the preseason game, such as OT Will Beatty and DE Robert Ayers, returned to practice Tuesday. ... The Giants face the Pittsburgh Steelers in their second preseason game at home Saturday night. ... The Giants signed defensive end Israel Idonije, who played nine years for the Chicago Bears and last season for the Detroit Lions, and tight end Jerome Cunningham, who will be in his first professional camp. ... RB Peyton Hillis left practice with a sprained ankle. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Sie 08, 2018 02:39    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM REKLAMOWE Strona Główna -> REKLAMA TOPLIST I RANKINGÓW Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: