Forum FORUM REKLAMOWE Strona Główna FORUM REKLAMOWE
DARMOWA REKLAMA TWOJEJ STRONY NA FORUM REKLAMOWYM

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

s the Dallas Mavericks while the Nuggets play the

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM REKLAMOWE Strona Główna -> REKLAMA TOPLIST I RANKINGÓW
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
hfy962464

PostWysłany: Sro Sie 08, 2018 04:05    Temat postu: s the Dallas Mavericks while the Nuggets play the Odpowiedz z cytatem

ST. Paul Richardson Redskins Jersey . LOUIS -- A.J. Burnett had a special fan watching him pitch for the first time Friday night and he wanted to impress. He did. Burnett scattered seven hits for his first complete game of the year and the Philadelphia Phillies won their season-high fifth in a row, beating the St. Louis Cardinals 5-1. "It the first time in my career my grandmother has seen me pitch," Burnett said. "It was extra special. She came up from Little Rock, Arkansas, with my mom and brother. It was awesome. She saw a good game." "Im giving her the game ball," he said. The Phillies winning streak has come on the road. They have won nine of 11 overall. "Everybody is feeding off one another and its clicking," Burnett said. "Were having fun." St. Louis has dropped three in a row after winning five straight. "Were trying real hard," said Cardinals catcher Yadier Molina, who had two hits. "But were facing good pitchers. A.J. threw a good game, kept us off balance." Burnett (5-6) threw 111 pitches to earn his 24th complete game. He struck out three, walked one and hit two batters. "Complete games dont happen very often," Burnett said. "I got quick outs, groundball outs. I threw my changeup a lot. I bet I threw 20-plus tonight. It was one of the days when the hook wasnt there. Normally, we keep pounding the hook trying to get it, but the changeup was effective. That pitch helped more than anything." That was the key, Philadelphia manager Ryne Sandberg said. "He had command of three pitches and he seemed to really pound the zone," Sandberg said. "When we gave him the lead, he really held his stuff. He still had good stuff in the ninth inning. He did a lot of things to help himself win the game." That included his bat. Burnett, who came into the season as a career .110 hitter, contributed an RBI double and scored. The ball bounced on the track in front of the 400-foot mark. "With the infield in, Ive got hit it in the air, right?" Burnett said with a laugh. "I put a pretty good swing on it thought. Thats all I got, though. If that ball doesnt leave, its not going to leave at all." Marlon Byrd homered and John Mayberry Jr. added two hits and scored twice. Jimmy Rollins drove in two runs and extended his hitting streak to 14 games with two hits. Jaime Garcia (3-1) pitched into the sixth inning, giving up four runs on seven hits and two walks. He lost his third start in a row to the Phillies. "He pitched close enough to give us a chance," St. Louis manager Mike Matheny said. "He had good movement, he just got hit a couple of times." The game began after a 50-minute rain delay. St. Louis took a 1-0 lead in the third when Matt Carpenter was hit by a pitch with two outs and later scored on a single by Matt Holliday. The Phillies scored twice in the fifth and three more in the sixth. Mayberry, Burnett and Rollins doubled in the fifth. Burnett drove in his first run of the season and Rollins stretched his longest hitting streak since a 14-game run in 2007. "Any way I can help," Burnett said. "Whatever it takes." The Phillies chased Garcia in the sixth. Byrd led off with a homer. After Domonic Brown doubled, Seth Maness relieved. Mayberry hit an RBI single and scored on Rollins sacrifice fly. NOTES: The Cardinals did not take batting practice before the game. ... The Phillies activated 3B Cody Asche (left hamstring) from the 15-day disabled list and put 3B Reid Brignac on the DL with a sprained left ankle. Brignac hurt his ankle in a play at first base Thursday when he tried to beat pitcher Shelby Miller to the bag. Asche grew up in nearby St. Charles County and played for the first time at Busch Stadium. ... Cardinals P Kevin Siegrist (strained left forearm) played long toss from 120 feet. He has not pitched since May 23. He said he might throw bullpen session Sunday. ... Cards GM John Mozeliak said P Trevor Megill, the Cardinals third-round pick in the amateur draft, has opted to return to Loyola Marymount for his senior season. Mozeliak said the team no longer will scout Megill, adding that Megill wanted more than the designated slot value of $504,400. ... Mozeliak said P Joe Kelly will have a "rigorous bullpen" Sunday and then a "baseball decision" will made about when Kelly might begin a rehab assignment. ... Rosemary Depler, of Peoria, Illinois, celebrated her 101st birthday by throwing out the ceremonial first pitch. Washington Redskins Jerseys . TSN 1290s Jordan Cieciwa, Big Marv and Toby are here to give their predictions on who will leave with the belt and who will take some of the other key bouts on the card. Johny Hendricks vs. Pernell McPhee Jersey . The Brazil defender was substituted 13 minutes into Wednesdays 2-1 Copa del Rey win at Athletic Bilbao because of a right hamstring problem. Scans revealed a second grade tear which could keep him out for a reported four to six weeks. http://www.redskinsrookiestore.com/Redskins-Da-Ron-Payne-Jersey/ .C. -- With a chance to start over and maybe drive in any series he wanted, Juan Pablo Montoya thought long and hard about what mattered most at this stage of his career.DENVER -- Markieff Morris found himself on the bench after he didnt hustle back and allowed a dunk in the second quarter. That certainly got his attention. Next time in, Morris played with way more determination. Same with the rest of the Phoenix Suns. It was the only way to erase an early 21-point deficit. Morris scored 25 points and Gerald Green added 19, helping the Suns rally for a 103-99 win over the Denver Nuggets on Friday night. "We never quit. We came out and fought all the way to the end," Morris said. "Its a great feeling, man." It was hardly one player, either, and the reserves played a big hand, too, outscoring the starters, 64-39. "That just goes to show you what type of team we have," said Green, who tied a career-high with six 3-pointers. "Some nights are not going to be everybodys night. Any given night, somebody can step up on this team and help us win. Thats what it takes. "That shows a lot about our character." First, Green got hot, hitting 3-pointer after 3-pointer. And once the Nuggets spread out their defence in order to stop the long-range shooting, Goran Dragic went to work by driving the lane. He finished with 17 points, including two big layups down the stretch. Steadily, the Suns worked their way back into a contest that looked all but over, especially with the Nuggets up 79-62 with 4 minutes left in the third quarter. But Suns coach Jeff Hornacek kept them on course, kept their confidence high. That did the trick. "Ive got to give coach the credit, he never panicked. He never yelled at us," Green said. "He just kept with it, kept telling us to stick with the plan and its going to work." Wilson Chandler had 15 points for the Nuggets, while J.J. Hickson added 13 points and 14 rebounds. Ty Lawson was in the lineup despite coming down with a stomach bug on Thursday. He was slightly off his game, going 3 of 11 from the floor and finishing with 13 points. "They were down 21 points but they kept fighting," Denver forward Darrell Arthur said. Phoenix tied it 88-all on a layup from Ish Smith -- his only basket of the game -- with 8:21 remaining. Soon after, the Suns took their first lead since scoring the opening bucket when Dragic dribbled past Denver defenders for a layup. Alex Smith Redskins Jersey. . From there, it was back and forth until a pair of free throws and a layup from Dragic gave the Suns a four-point lead. With a 102-99 advantage, Phoenix allowed Randy Foye to get a good look at a 3-point attempt, but Foye was off target with 5.9 seconds remaining. Morris sealed the win by making a free throw. A character-building win for the Suns. A demoralizing loss for the Nuggets as they lost their second straight game at Pepsi Center to drop to 7-5 at home on the season. They were a franchise-best 38-3 last season. "Im not very happy, and Ill take the hit for tonights game, for allowing some things in practice to carry over into the game," coach Brian Shaw said. "When it was going good for us in the first half, we were all smiles and played as if the game was over and didnt have a second half to play." Dragic and fellow guard Eric Bledsoe entered the game averaging more than 18 points apiece. They combined for 27, with Dragics biggest buckets arriving down the stretch. For that, he credits Green. "We were hitting those 3s. Then, their players, they were afraid to be in the paint, to leave open our shooters," Dragic said. "Its much easier when you have more space in the paint -- you can create. We did that." At 15-10, the Suns may just be ahead of schedule in terms of turning around a team that had the worst record in the Western Conference last season. "Were winning some games against some good teams and thats giving them confidence and helping to speed up the process a little bit," Hornacek said. NOTES: Both teams return to the court Saturday night. Phoenix hosts the Dallas Mavericks while the Nuggets play the Clippers in Los Angeles. ... The fourth quarter turned into quite a show Markieff Morris and twin Marcus as they combined for 16 points. ... Jordan Hamilton served his one-game suspension for throwing a punch at Oklahoma City centre Steven Adams on Tuesday. ... Nate Robinson picked up a technical foul in the second quarter. ... According to the Nuggets, the 21 points was their largest blown lead at home since Nov. 29, 2002, against Golden State. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Sie 08, 2018 04:05    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM REKLAMOWE Strona Główna -> REKLAMA TOPLIST I RANKINGÓW Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: