Forum FORUM REKLAMOWE Strona Główna FORUM REKLAMOWE
DARMOWA REKLAMA TWOJEJ STRONY NA FORUM REKLAMOWYM

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

ad trip, but Gasol is probable despi

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM REKLAMOWE Strona Główna -> REKLAMA TOPLIST I RANKINGÓW
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
hfy962464

PostWysłany: Sob Sie 11, 2018 04:55    Temat postu: ad trip, but Gasol is probable despi Odpowiedz z cytatem

CINCINNATI, Ohio -- The Cincinnati Reds had a five-game winning streak snapped and that was just the start of the bad news Thursday. Alex Smith Jersey . Luis Valbuena hit a tiebreaking, two-run triple in the 12th inning and the Chicago Cubs avoided a rare five-game sweep in Cincinnati with a 6-4 win in 12 innings. The Reds found out during the game that second baseman Brandon Phillips would be out six weeks after he has surgery on Friday to repair torn ligaments in his left thumb. He was injured diving for a ground ball Wednesday night and an MRI on Thursday revealed torn ligaments. Starter Homer Bailey left the game with a 1-2 count on Starlin Castro leading off the third. It appeared his spike caught on the mound and he was removed from the game with a strained right patellar tendon. Then tempers flared on the field with both benches and bullpens emptying in the ninth but no punches were thrown and there were no ejections. In the 12th, highly regarded prospect Arismendy Alcantara singled with one out and went to second on Castros two-out infield single. Valbuena, 0 for 4 with three strikeouts, sent a ball to deep right field off J.J. Hoover (1-6) that Skip Schumaker couldnt catch up to and. Valbuena was thrown out at the plate trying to stretch it into an inside-the-park home run. The out call stood after an umpire crew chief request for a replay review to make sure the new rule regarding home plate collisions wasnt violated. Blake Parker (1-0) pitched the last two innings and the Cubs snapped their losing streak at a season-high six games. The Reds scored three runs in the first inning off Kyle Hendricks, who was making his major league debut. Ryan Ludwick hit his sixth home run of the season in the third inning to give the Reds a 4-1 lead. Baileys wildness provided the Cubs with enough baserunners to creep back into the game. "Its baseball so you have these situations over the course of the year. Castro did a nice job getting the hit in the eighth. You have to acknowledge the fact that they played a nice ballgame," Reds manager Bryan Price said. "He (Hendricks) worked around a three-run first inning and really held us down. It wasnt so much that it got away from us as they went out and outplayed us." Bailey, who hit Anthony Rizzo in the first inning, grazed Baker with a pitch with one out in the fifth. One out later, he walked Coghlan. Alcantara doubled, the first of his four hits, to score both runners. The Reds held the lead until Castro singled home Alcantara with two outs in the eighth off Jonathan Broxton, who came into the game with seven straight scoreless appearances. It was just the third run Broxton has allowed in 31 innings. Aroldis Chapman struck out Ryan Sweeney and Nate Schierholtz in the ninth to tie Bruce Sutter as the only relief pitcher since 1900 to strike out at least one batter in 39 straight appearances. Two pitches to Schierholtz were up and in and Rizzo approached the Reds bench with angry words for Chapman before the Reds batted in the bottom of the inning. "There were two pitches that got away from me," Chapman said through interpreter Tomas Vera. "Their bench started to say something to me and their first baseman came over to our bench." Alfredo Simon met Rizzo on the field. "There was a lot of testosterone on the field," Price said. "That is the way baseball is. We hit Rizzo, certainly unintentional. Cozart got hit in the hand certainly that was unintentional. Chapman had the ball get away from him up and in and things got a little testy. Its baseball Were trying to win every game we can as are the Cubs. I just think it was an overflow of testosterone." Cozart had ice on his left hand as he spoke to the media. "I knew they would be frustrated. Were frustrated," Cozart said. "Whether its on purpose or not, no one likes balls coming at them. My hand is just a little swollen." NOTES: The Reds promoted INF Kristopher Negron from Triple-A Louisville and optioned RHP Carlos Contreras to Louisville before the game. RHP Brett Marshall was designated for assignment to make room for Negron on the 40-man roster. ... Chicago optioned RHP Dallas Beeler to Triple-A Iowa to make room on the 25-man roster for Hendricks. DaRon Payne Redskins Jersey .com) - Even-money favorite Liams Map proved a little too tough down the stretch and won Saturdays $100,000 Harlans Holiday Stakes at Gulfstream Park. Derrius Guice Jersey .ca. In Sundays Blackhawks-Penguins game, Pittsburgh defenceman Brooks Orpik laid a huge hit on Chicagos Jonathan Toews. Now in my view, Orpik can be clearly seen leaving his feet while delivering a moderately high hit. http://www.cheapredskinslockroom.com/AUTHENTIC-PAUL-RICHARDSON-REDSKINS-JERSEY/ . Fifth-seeded Cilic gained his fourth title in Zagreb and became the third Croat overall to win at least 10 career titles. Cilic also lifted his career record in Zagreb to 22-4, winning 20 of his last 21 matches at the event. EL SEGUNDO, Calif. -- Immediately after the Los Angeles Lakers declared Kobe Bryant out for the season, he already was thinking about how to make sure the Lakers will be much less miserable when he returns. Bryant expressed only mild frustration Wednesday after the long-expected decision to end his 18th NBA season after just six games. The superstar guards broken bone in his left knee has kept him out since shortly before Christmas, and it still hasnt healed enough for weight-bearing exercise. With just five weeks left in their injury-ravaged season, the Lakers (22-42) elected to preserve Bryant for next year, when hell be 36. And though Bryant has barely played, he is determined to make sure the Lakers failures of this season arent repeated in 2014-15. The Lakers ruthlessly competitive scorer cant take much more of this incompetence from his 16-time NBA champion franchise. "I feel like killing everybody every time I go to the arena," Bryant said. "Im just on edge all the time. Yeah, I still feel it, probably more than anybody in the organization does. I probably feel it more, and it drives me absolutely crazy." Bryant clearly identified the Lakers top off-season priorities in his mind, and they didnt include specific free-agent additions. The fourth-leading scorer in NBA history called on the Lakers front office -- and owner Jim Buss in particular -- to set "a clear direction" for the franchises return to the top after they miss the playoffs this spring for just the second time in his career. "Youve got to start with Jim," Bryant said. "Youve got to start with Jim and Jeanie (Buss), and how that relationship plays out. It starts there, and having clear direction and clear authority. And then it goes down to the coaching staff, and whats Mike (DAntoni) going to do, what they want to do with Mike, and then it goes from there. Its got to start at the top." Phil Jacksons apparent decision to take a front-office job with the New York Knicks also drew a negative reaction from Bryant. The Lakers flirted with re-hiring the 11-time NBA champion coach early last season before unexpectedly choosing DAntoni, whose two injury-plagued teams have gone 62-74. "You know how I feel about Phil," Bryant said. "I have so much admiration for him, and respect, and have a great relationship with him. Personally, it would be hard for me to understand that happening twice. It would be tough. I dont really get it." Bryant said nothing about his relationship with DAntoni, and the coach said he hadnt spoken to Bryant about the decisioon to shut him down. Orlando Scandrick Jersey. But Bryant said he wont be satisfied with another rebuilding year for the Lakers, even though his two-year, $48 million contract extension starting next season will absorb a large chunk of the teams upcoming salary-cap space. Most of Los Angeles roster will be free agents in the summer, and Bryant has said he wants centre Pau Gasol to return. "How can I be satisfied with it?" Bryant asked. "Were like 100 games under .500. I cant be satisfied with that at all. This is not what we stand for. This is not what we play for. A lot of times, its hard to understand that message if youre not a die-hard Laker fan. Its hard to really understand where were coming from, what were used to, what were accustomed to, which is playing for championships. Everything else is a complete failure. Thats just how it is." Exactly 11 months after tearing his Achilles, Bryant remained confident he can return in something close to top form. He plans to approach his remaining rehabilitation as "a seven-month training program," giving him ample time to rebuild strength in his left leg. "I dont want to say Ill be back at the top of my game," Bryant said. "Because everybody is going to think Im crazy, and its the old-player-not-letting-go sort of thing. But thats what its going to be." Bryant missed the first 19 games of this season after tearing his left Achilles tendon last April, returning Dec. 8. The five-time NBA champion was back in uniform for just 10 days before fracturing the top of his shinbone in Memphis. The Lakers initially thought Bryant could return shortly after six weeks of recovery, but the bone has been slow to heal. "With Kobes injury still not healed, the amount of time hed need to rehab and be ready to play, and the amount of time remaining in the season, weve simply run out of time for him to return," Lakers trainer Gary Vitti said. Los Angeles began the day in a three-way tie for last place in the Western Conference with 29 losses in its last 38 games heading into Thursdays trip to Oklahoma City. Steve Nash hasnt been formally shut down for the season, but DAntoni indicated its also unlikely the two-time MVP guard will return this season. The 40-year-old Nash, who has one year left on his contract, has played in only 10 games this season while dealing with back problems and related woes. DAntoni said Jordan Hill and Nick Young are both unlikely to play on the Lakers upcoming two-game road trip, but Gasol is probable despite skipping part of practice Wednesday. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sob Sie 11, 2018 04:55    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM REKLAMOWE Strona Główna -> REKLAMA TOPLIST I RANKINGÓW Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: