Forum FORUM REKLAMOWE Strona Główna FORUM REKLAMOWE
DARMOWA REKLAMA TWOJEJ STRONY NA FORUM REKLAMOWYM

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

ting 68 for his lowest round this week. "I was playing

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM REKLAMOWE Strona Główna -> REKLAMA TOPLIST I RANKINGÓW
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
hfy962464

PostWysłany: Wto Sie 07, 2018 04:04    Temat postu: ting 68 for his lowest round this week. "I was playing Odpowiedz z cytatem

Billed as one of the biggest fights in British boxing history, the second installment of Carl Froch vs. Robert Horry Lakers Jersey . George Groves has the ingredients of a classic. Now it just has to live up to the expectations. Saturdays fight for Frochs IBF and WBA super-middleweight titles will take place at Wembley Stadium in front of a record British boxing crowd of about 80,000 fans. It features an established champion against a young pretender and a score to settle after a controversial first fight. The rematch has been a promoters dream because of the dramatic first fight in Manchester last November. The 36-year-old Froch -- arguably Britains top boxer of the past five years -- was knocked down in the first round and exposed for more than half the bout by an upstart 11 years his junior. In the ninth round, Froch finally landed some meaningful punches of his own to leave Groves wobbling, but the challenger was still on his feet when the referee stepped in to end the fight. With the crowd howling in derision, it was an unfortunate way to end a memorable fight. It was no surprise that the IBF ordered a rematch after Groves made a complaint, and the clamour for Froch-Groves II was already irresistible. There will be unfinished business in London, with Groves intent on sending Froch into retirement. "Weve been working on left hooks," Groves said Thursday. "We know the left hook will work and it will be the left hook that finishes Carl Froch on Saturday." Froch was riled by the in-your-face approach of Groves during the buildup to the Manchester fight, but he clearly underestimated his rival. He ended the fight with a bruised and puffy face, his reputation slightly damaged but still with a win on his record. Robert McCracken, Frochs trainer, revealed after the fight that he knew Froch would have trouble with Groves awkward style and fast start. Groves dominated the centre of the ring, hounding Froch, and will look to do the same again on Saturday. "I gave him the advantage in the first fight, allowed him to get comfortable and let his shots go," said Froch, who has a 32-2 record, including losses to Mikkel Kessler and Andre Ward, and is contesting his 12th world title fight. "I took too many steps back but I wont be taking a backward step in this fight." Groves was jeered into the ring in Manchester and cheered out of it after his gutsy performance, which couldnt prevent a first loss in 20 professional fights. On Saturday, hell be fighting in his home city and will likely be the fans favourite. The fight has captured the British publics imagination, so much so that Wembley -- the home of English football -- was regarded as the only setting big enough to satisfy demand. The old Wembley hosted an unforgettable fight between Muhammad Ali and Henry Cooper in 1963. The last fight at Wembley was in 1995, when Frank Bruno beat Oliver McCall in a 12-round unanimous decision to capture the world heavyweight title. Many members of Englands World Cup squad will be present. As will Zara Phillips, the granddaughter of Queen Elizabeth II, and her rugby-playing husband Mike Tindall. Its considered the biggest grudge match in British boxing since the days of the Nigel Benn-Chris Eubank rivalry in the early 1990s. "Its got that air about it, the air of importance," Froch said. "With it being at the national stadium its obviously big. This is by far the biggest fight of my unbelievable career. "Its giving me the motivation and giving me the apprehension I need to perform at my best." Nick Van Exel Lakers Jersey . Interestingly, the culprits were not rookies, but well paid, experienced pros. The first gaffe came in the 24th minute of arguably the biggest early season MLS game in history between Seattle and Toronto. Sounder newcomer Marco Pappa, (with over 100 MLS games, and 39 Guatemalan Caps to his name) attempted a back pass to one of his central defenders. Authentic LeBron James Lakers Jersey . -- Top-ranked Stacy Lewis birdied the last three holes and five of the final six Thursday for an 8-under 64 and a share of the lead with Mi Jung Hur in the Yokohama Tire LPGA Classic. http://www.lakersteamofficial.com/Jamaal-Wilkes-Lakers-Jersey/ . With their coach gone, they finally played offence the way he would have wanted. Amare Stoudemire made all seven shots in the first half, Anthony passed and shot well, and the Knicks shook off the surprising departure of their coach to rout the Portland Trail Blazers 121-79 on Wednesday night, snapping a six-game losing streak.LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Heavy rain at PGA Championship brought another round of player complaints about not being allowed to lift, clean and place their golf balls in soggy conditions. Play was halted for 1 hour, 51 minutes Sunday in the final round at Valhalla Golf Club after an inch of rain fell in about 45 minutes, creating temporary ponds and streams that had workers scrambling to squeegee water from fairways and greens. Showers also forced an hour-long delay Friday morning in the second round. In both instances, tournament officials decided not to allow players to use preferred lies, except when a ball came to rest in standing water. That didnt sit well with some players, who struggled after play resumed. "To me, its fair out there if you can play the ball up," Graeme McDowell said. "The ball is picking up mud. ... Common sense has to prevail at some point. ... If they played the ball up to me, didnt matter what they did, they made the right call. It was the wrong call to play the ball down, simple." McDowell had just bogeyed the 16th hole and was in the fairway on 17 before the stoppage. He said the deluge left "casual water everywhere." McDowell went on to bogey the par 4 as well and finish the round with a 2-under 69 for a 1-under 283 total. He railed about the decision not to lift, clean and place, which hasnt ever been allowed in a major championship. Tiger Woods has often said that if he were in charge and allowed to change one rule in the game, that would be it.. Michael Cooper Lakers Jersey. Ian Poulter followed a 32 on the front nine with a 40 on the back, including a triple-bogey 7 on the par-4 12th hole. "They told us to stay in place on the 12th," Poulter said, noting that the rain became heavier at that point, making the fairway barely visible. "I had to have a canoe to get in. I mean, come on." Poulters shot to the fairway was in standing water when play resumed, and he took relief with a drop in the semi-rough. The Englishman three-putted the hole and went on to finish the round at 1-over 72 and even par for the week. What bothered Poulter most was the prolonged wait for the call to suspend play as the rain became heavier. "You know what, it was laughable in the end," he added. "Hold position, hold position, hang on a second. We cant even see anything apart from the water." Kentucky native Kenny Perrys only lament was the long wait. "I struggled," Perry said, despite shooting 68 for his lowest round this week. "I was playing nicely, and then when I had to sit down and wait an hour and come back, my game wasnt nearly as good. I fought it all around." Maybe so, but Perry might have been boosted from friendly galleries that sung "Happy Birthday" as he turned 54 on Sunday. "Every hole," he said. "Poor Luke (Donald, his playing partner), was like, Did you tweet out that it was your birthday today, or how did everybody know? It was funny. It was pretty special." Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Sie 07, 2018 04:04    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM REKLAMOWE Strona Główna -> REKLAMA TOPLIST I RANKINGÓW Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: