Forum FORUM REKLAMOWE Strona Główna FORUM REKLAMOWE
DARMOWA REKLAMA TWOJEJ STRONY NA FORUM REKLAMOWYM

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Rockiies in 2002, was recently designated for assignment by

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM REKLAMOWE Strona Główna -> REKLAMA TOPLIST I RANKINGÓW
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
hfy962464

PostWysłany: Sro Sie 08, 2018 03:04    Temat postu: Rockiies in 2002, was recently designated for assignment by Odpowiedz z cytatem

MADRID, Spain -- Maria Sharapova bounced back from a poor start to defeat Simona Halep 1-6, 6-2, 6-3 Sunday and win the Madrid Open title. Mike Bibby Jersey . Sharapova, who lost to Serena Williams in last years final, crumbled in the opening set when she held her serve just once. But Haleps serve dipped in the second set, and Sharapova started hitting pinpoint ground strokes that kept the Romanian running. The ninth-ranked Russian converted both her break points in the set to even the match. Sharapova then pulled away in the deciding set with an early break to follow up her triumph in Stuttgart with a maiden title in Madrid. Since the 2011 French Open, Sharapova has a 47-3 record on clay -- with all three defeats coming to Williams. The top-ranked American was the two-time defending champion in Madrid but withdrew with a leg injury on Friday. "I dont know how I pulled it off," Sharapova said after winning her 32nd career title. "I came close last year, and I didnt have a great first set today, but I knew it wasnt over until the last point was played." Sharapova looked dejected midway through the first set as she hit four double-faults, but she seemed to regain her focus at the start of the second. As Sharapova celebrated the win, Halep slumped in her chair dejectedly despite having reached her first Masters final. Later, top-ranked Rafael Nadal looks to become the first player to defend his title when the three-time champion faces Japans Kei Nishikori in the mens final. De Aaron Fox Jersey . The 25-year-old McIlroy, who is from Northern Ireland, was eligible to play for either Ireland or Team GB when golf makes its return to the Olympics in Brazil for the first time since 1904. Sacramento Kings Jerseys . Watch the announcement live on TSN.ca at 12:30pm et/9:30am pt. This years honourees will be recognized at the 2014 Hockey Canada Foundation Celebrity Classic, scheduled for June 23-24 in Vancouver. http://www.nbakingsonline.com/Authentic-Mitch-Richmond-Kings-Jersey/ .com) - The Dallas Mavericks had a five-game winning streak snapped last time out, but theyll try to get back into the winners circle Sunday evening when the Milwaukee Bucks pay a visit to American Airlines Center.Bronx, NY - The New York Yankees acquired left-handed pitcher Jeff Francis in a trade with the Oakland Athletics on Friday. The deal sent Francis and cash considerations to New York for a player to be named later. The Yankees needed to add depth to their rotation with ace Masahiro Tanaka out indefinitely. Tanaka has a partial tear of the ulnar collateral ligament in his pitching elbow and with successful rehab could return in approximately six weeks. Francis, a first-round draft pick by the Colorado Rockiies in 2002, was recently designated for assignment by the Athletics after recording a 6. Anthony Tolliver Jersey. .08 ERA in nine relief appearances over 13 1/3 innings. The veteran has a 5.89 ERA in 10 games with Oakland and the Cincinnati Reds this season. For his career, the 33-year-old has a record of 70-80 with a 4.95 ERA and 847 strikeouts in 238 games. The Yankees also designated right-hander Jim Miller for assignment and recalled right-hander Matt Daley from Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Sie 08, 2018 03:04    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM REKLAMOWE Strona Główna -> REKLAMA TOPLIST I RANKINGÓW Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: