Forum FORUM REKLAMOWE Strona Główna FORUM REKLAMOWE
DARMOWA REKLAMA TWOJEJ STRONY NA FORUM REKLAMOWYM

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

diva Huang Qishan, young Hong Kong singer G.E.M. and Malaysi

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM REKLAMOWE Strona Główna -> REKLAMA STRON
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
zhouyueyue

PostWysłany: Sro Sie 08, 2018 05:55    Temat postu: diva Huang Qishan, young Hong Kong singer G.E.M. and Malaysi Odpowiedz z cytatem

ZHENGZHOU Thon Maker Jersey , Sept. 23 (Xinhua) -- An archaeology report was published Saturday, 20 years after the first joint field archaeological excavation between China and the United States that ended in 1997.

The program, Investigations into Early Shang Civilization, was the first Sino-foreign collaborative archaeological field program approved by China's cultural heritage authorities since 1949, according to the Yudong Archaeology Report.

The excavation was carried out between 1994 and 1997 by the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences Institute of Archaeology and Harvard University.

It aimed to trace the origin of the Shang Dynasty (1600-1046 B.C.) in Shangqiu city of central China's Henan Province. Shangqiu is believed to be the capital of pre-Shang and early Shang dynasties.

Although the joint excavation did not find hard proof of the Shang Dynasty, it discovered the relics of Kingdom Song (1114-286 B.C.) Ray Allen Jersey , laying a solid foundation for future exploration of the Shang.

"It opened a new chapter in opportunities for Sino-foreign archeology research," said Robert Murowchick, a member of the joint team who currently serves as director of the International Center for East Asian Archaeology and Cultural History at Boston University.

Murowchick said there had been 20 Sino-U.S. programs in the past 15 to 20 years that he knew of.

This project traces the origins of the Shang civilization through an interdisciplinary program of geological testing and landscape reconstruction, geophysical remote sensing, and archaeological excavation, which was a new approach at the time Rashad Vaughn Jersey , said Tang Jigen, a member of the team.

Murowchick told Xinhua that they did not dig further due to technology and funding constraints as the water table was only 15 feet below the surface.

"I think it can restart now. We have money. New technology is available. We know the site it was probably located, and we have a much smaller area to focus on," he said.

Dutch official calls on more businesses to get on board China Railway Express to Europe

Interview: Aung San Suu Kyi stresses curbing violence without use of excessive force in Rakhine state

China's bike-sharing company ofo to increase bikes in London

Chinese, Pakistani air forces conduct joint drill

Autumn scenery of Kanas scenic area in NW China's Xinjiang

Chinese, Pakistani air forces conduct joint drill

Paddy cultivation area in China's Yanbian surpasses 46 Oscar Robertson Jersey ,000 hectares

China Focus: Beijing-Shanghai railway speed rises to 350 kph

Kit Chan, one of Singapore's most established singers, lost out on I Am a Singer, a popular Chinese celebrity singing reality TV contest.

Singaporean star confident despite mixed reception at TV singing show

From the moment it was announced that Singaporean singer Kit Chan came in last in the debut of the third season of I Am a Singer, a popular celebrity singing reality contest by Hunan Satellite TV Station, a fierce debate stirred up online. The controversy raged further when Chan became the first contestant to be ousted on the show early this month.

Han Hong Mirza Teletovic Jersey , a veteran Chinese singer-songwriter, who is a contestant on the show, said that she was shocked to know Chan was out and she described Chan's performance as "subtle and incomparable".

The show's director, Hong Tao, even shed tears when Chan left the show, saying that "she has won hearts of China's music fans".

According to Chinese media reports Matthew Dellavedova Jersey , music critic Deng Ke, who attended the second live performance of the show, said Chan was off-key while performing Hong Kong singer Jacky Cheung's Heart Cut by a Knife.

Chan's management said that wasn't so, but the 42-year-old songstress, who has been away from the spotlight of China's music scene for a long time, could take comfort in the fact that her Chinese fans are still giving her plenty of support.

Some netizens wrote earlier that Chan's singing touched their hearts Malcolm Brogdon Jersey , even though she didn't perform the high-pitched vocals that are usually favored by TV competition judges. Some said the result could have been due in part to Chan's long hiatus from China and thus some unfamiliarity for the audience.

"I am well aware that I have no established fan base in China, so I really had nothing to prove. Starting at ground zero, every new person I make a connection with through my performance is one more music fan won. What have I got to lose?" Chan says.

"I believe that good singing is not only about belting high and loud notes, and while the 500 voters don't agree with me, there are evidently many who do. I am performing for the millions who are watching this show from far-off and diverse places-and it's always fun to present an alternative view, isn't it?" she adds.

Since the first season of I Am a Singer aired in April 2013 Khris Middleton Jersey , it has been a great success, attracting a number of veteran and new singers to compete on the Hunan TV show. Previous participants of the same show, including the seasoned diva Huang Qishan, young Hong Kong singer G.E.M. and Malaysian singer Shila Amzah, have enjoyed a big boost in their careers after performing on it.

The first Singaporean singer to participate, Chan says that she was biased against the reality-show genre in the past-not liking the idea of professional singers having to compete against each other.

However Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Jersey , an old friend who had handled public relations for Chan's first Mandarin album, Heartache, which took the Taiwanese market by storm in 1994, convinced her.

As one of the most established singers in her home country, Chan has achieved critical acclaim in singing and acting since 1993. She also had launched a successful career in Hong Kong, Taiwan and on the Chinese mainland by releasing more than 20 Mandarin and Cantonese albums from 1993 to 2004.

Her career in China rose to a higher level after playing the leading role in the musica. Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Custom Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Sie 08, 2018 05:55    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM REKLAMOWE Strona Główna -> REKLAMA STRON Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: