Forum FORUM REKLAMOWE Strona Główna FORUM REKLAMOWE
DARMOWA REKLAMA TWOJEJ STRONY NA FORUM REKLAMOWYM

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

St. Louis P Joe Kelly, who has been on the disabled list wi

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM REKLAMOWE Strona Główna -> REKLAMA TOPLIST I RANKINGÓW
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
hfy962464

PostWysłany: Czw Sie 09, 2018 02:12    Temat postu: St. Louis P Joe Kelly, who has been on the disabled list wi Odpowiedz z cytatem

BOSTON -- Rubby De La Rosa is sure making things look easy in Fenway Park. Caleb Sturgis Chargers Jersey . Hes also making it a little harder for the Boston Red Sox to decide what to do when other pitchers are ready to come off the disabled list. De La Rosa matched his first career Fenway start with another seven impressive innings to outpitch Kevin Correia and A.J. Pierzynski had a sacrifice fly, lifting the Red Sox to a 1-0 win over the Minnesota Twins Monday night. "I know its been 14 shutout innings here at Fenway," Boston manager John Farrell said. "Whether he feels the energy here in this ballpark or is comfortable on our mound, thats clearly the case. When a guy possess that type of arm and that repertoire, as long as he throws strikes, hes going to have the ability to get some of the best hitters in the game." De La Rosa (2-2) gave up only a single in the third inning as he combined with three relievers on a three-hitter. He walked three and fanned three. In his other Fenway start, on May 31, De La Rosa also pitched seven shutout innings, holding Tampa Bay to four hits. He had given up four runs over 5 2-3 innings in each of his last two starts -- both on the road. The 25-year old right-hander, acquired in Bostons salary dump deal that sent Adrian Gonzalez, Josh Beckett and Carl Crawford to the Los Angeles Dodgers in August of 2012, is taking injured starter Clay Buchholzs spot in the rotation. Mike Napoli helped cut down a runner trying to score with a heads up play in a Red Sox victory that came after a pair of one-run losses. Boston is 9-15 in one-run games. It was Bostons first 1-0 win at home since May 18, 2011, over the Detroit Tigers. "I feel comfortable. I feel at home," De La Rosa said. "The field has helped me a little bit, the mound too" Both Buchholz and left-hander Felix Doubront are currently on the road back, making rehab starts. De La Rosa isnt worrying about what choice the club will need to make. "I dont want to think about that," he said, smiling. Andrew Miller struck out the only batter he faced, Burke Badenhop got two outs and Koji Uehara three outs to remain perfect in 15 save chances. He extended his streak to 31 straight saves over the past two regular seasons. "He was good. The guy throws mid 90s and has a changeup like that, a breaking ball every once and a while, but changeups, 3-2 changeups," Twins manager Ron Gardenhire said about De La Rosa. "He was pretty good. He was tough. Our guy was tough, too, threw the ball very well. We had opportunities -- I think we made one baserunning mistake that you never know what might happen after that." Correia (3-Cool gave up five hits, walking one and striking out two in six innings. The right-hander pitched six shutout innings in his last start, earning the win at Toronto. "That guy was tough," Correia said. "We had an opportunity early but after that he was real tough. I put us in a situation where we were in the game and thats all I can really do." The Twins have lost three straight. Badenhop loaded the bases, but struck out Brian Dozier to end the eighth. The Red Sox moved ahead 1-0 in the fifth on Pierzynskis sacrifice fly after Daniel Nava singled and advanced on Stephen Drews single. Bostons Dustin Pedroia had a single and has reached safely in all 29 career starts against the Twins. Heads up defence by Napoli kept the Twins from scoring in the third. San Fuld drew a leadoff walk and stole second. Danny Santana then singled to centre. Napoli cut off the throw home, with Fuld holding at third, and caught Santana in a rundown. But, just he ran toward Santana, Napoli turned and fired home, catching Fuld in a rundown where he was eventually tagged out. NOTES: Buchholz, on the 15-day DL with a hyperextended right knee, is scheduled to make his second rehab start for Triple-A Pawtucket on Thursday. ... Red Sox 3B Will Middlebrooks, on the DL and recovering from a fractured right index finger, and OF Shane Victorino, on the DL for the second time this season with a strained right hamstring, are both also on rehab assignments with Pawtucket. Farrell said before the game that he hopes to get Victorino back on the upcoming West Coast trip, which begins Thursday in Oakland. ... Minnesota INF Eduardo Nunez missed his second straight with a sore hamstring. ... Kendrys Morales went 0 for 4 after hitting safely in his first six games since signing with the Twins on June 8. ... Badenhop has pitched 15 2-3 consecutive scoreless innings. Uchenna Nwosu Chargers Jersey . -- With Tony Allen back, the Memphis Grizzlies were able to turn up their defence pressure and hold off the Los Angeles Clippers down the stretch. Caleb Sturgis Jersey . -- Chicago manager Darold Butler has a message for the Windy City. http://www.chargersauthenticofficialonline.com/authentic-justin-jones-jersey.html . The 55th-ranked Istomin saved 11 of 14 break points to win in just over two hours, setting up a second round meeting with Australian Marinko Matosevic. It was the Uzbeks third win in three matches against fifth-seeded Kohlschreiber, the 2007 and 2012 tournament winner.ST. LOUIS -- As far as Ryan Howard is concerned, there is no place like home. Howard, a St. Louis native, homered and drove in three runs and rookie David Buchanan pitched into the eighth inning Thursday night, sparking the Philadelphia Phillies to a 4-1 victory over the St. Louis Cardinals. Howard has hit safely in 22 of 27 regular season games at Busch Stadium. He has 38 RBIs in St. Louis and a .374 batting average. It was Howards first time playing in his hometown since 2011. Injuries caused him to miss chances in 2012 and 2013. "Its always good to be able to come back home and play in front of family and friends," Howard said. "Its a very familiar feeling. Its always good to be back." Howard also has been hot on the road. In his last 15 games away from Philadelphia, he is hitting .350 with three homers and 14 RBIs. "Hes on a good roll for us," Phillies manager Ryne Sandberg said. "Hes played big in the last four wins, putting a crooked number of there and swinging a good bat." Buchanan (3-3) made his deepest start yet, pitching 7 2-3 innings. He threw 105 pitches and kept the Cardinals off balance and off the scoreboard until the eighth. Buchanan allowed four hits and a walk while striking out four. Not wearing out the bullpen is important to Buchanan. "Ive been wanting to go deep into the ballgame to help the team out, not always have the bullpen get nervous when I come into games," Buchanan said. "Overall, I had great plays made behind me. It was fun. Great run support. So, it was a good game. It was fun. Jonathan Papelbon pitched the ninth to pick up 17th save in 19 opportunities. Shelby Miller (7-6) gave up seven hits and three walks in 6 2-3 innings. Miller has thrown six innings or more in his last four starts. Philadelphia touched Miller for two runs in the fourth. Carlos Ruiz doubled and Chase Utley singled to lead off the inning. Howard singled home Ruiz and Utley scored on Domonic Browns sacrifice fly. Howards homer in the sixth -- his 10th career homer at Busch Stadium -- came after Utley led off with a single. Howard went to the opposite field and his ball just flew inside the left field foul pole. It was his 14th this season and 325th of his career. It gave the Phillies a 4-0 lead. "I wasnt sure if the ball was going to stay fair or not," Howard said. "Off the bat, it started to kind of slice. I wasnt sure if it was going to go out. I was a little surprised, but Im not mad at it." Miller was surprised to see it slip overr the fence. Custom Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys. "It was a little bit in," Miller said of the pitch. "I didnt think he got it all. He hit it in the right spot. The ball was in his numbers. Hes just a good hitter." The Cardinals had runners at first and third with one out in the second inning but Buchanan pitched out the jam and then again in the sixth when Miller doubled to lead off. Four of Millers five hits this season have been doubles. "He rose to the occasion and I think he has that kind of makeup and that kind of character," Sandberg said. "He seems to be showing improvement. It looks like hes growing out there. "For him to go four times through the lineup, that says something about the stuff that he had. Him having to make adjustments the third and fourth time through, that was very good." St. Louis chased Buchanan in the eighth on a two-out single by Matt Carpenter that scored Jhonny Peralta. "I was upset there with the leadoff walk in the eighth," Buchanan said. "I was really wanting to get through that. But that happens." The rookies performance impressed St. Louis manager Mike Matheny. "He had good stuff," Matheny said. "There were not a lot of surprises. He had stuff that we couldnt get on tonight." Third baseman Reid Brignac was hurt on a play at first in the fifth. Matt Adams dived to nab the ball behind the base. Adams flipped it to Miller, who slid into the base for the out. Brignac extended his left foot and jammed it into the base. Brignac lay on the ground before being helped off the field with a noticeable limp. The club said Brignac sprained his ankle and will be re-evaluated Friday. NOTES: The Cardinals said P Michael Wacha will miss Sundays start in the series finale with the Phillies. Wacha has thrown 90 1-3 innings this season. Reliever Carlos Martinez, who started Monday against the New York Mets and threw 59 pitches, will take Wachas place. ... St. Louis P Joe Kelly, who has been on the disabled list with a hamstring injury since the middle of April, threw a bullpen session before the game. No date has been set for a rehab start. ... Cardinals P Tyler Lyons was activated Thursday from the disabled list and optioned to Triple-A Memphis. Lyons went on the DL on May 13 with a shoulder strain. ... Philadelphia SS Jimmy Rollins and 2B Utley have started 1,130 games together as a double-play combination, the most among all active combos in the leagues. ... Rollins extended his hitting streak to 13 games. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Sie 09, 2018 02:12    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM REKLAMOWE Strona Główna -> REKLAMA TOPLIST I RANKINGÓW Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: